We’re extremely appreciative of our volunteers, who help grow the 100 Great Iowa Nurses program so we can continue to provide financial support for the education of Iowa’s nurses!
100 Great Iowa Nurses Program Volunteer Opportunities:
- Fundraising for nursing education awards
- Scoring and ranking 100 Great Iowa Nurses nominations
- Distributing flyers and marketing materials
- Connecting with former nursing education award winners to gather testimonials and follow-up stories
100 Great Iowa Nurses Celebration Volunteer Opportunities:
- Manage registration and check-in for honorees
- Assist with pinning corsages and boutonnières
- Greet honorees and their families
- Take tickets at the door
- Taking candid photographs
- Help with room set-up prior to the event
If you’re interested in volunteering to help with the 100 Great Iowa Nurses program, please contact us today!